There were quite a few announcements at this year’s Video Game Awards. Here’s what we cover on the show:
• Naughty Dog’s new franchise titled “The Last of Us”: A post-apocalyptic world similar to I am Legend where most of the human race has been infected by some sort of fungus.
• Our boy, Dude Huge reveals “Fort Nite”: Build forts before nightfall. Survive. Looks a bit like Team Fortress 2
• Alan Wake’s American Nightmare is pretty much Alan Wake again, now with Flannel!
• Metal Gear Solid Rising ditches the “Solid” and adds some REVENGEANCE! The development team has also called it quits and the project has been passed on to Platinum Games. Creators of Bayonetta and Vanquish.
• Tony Hawk HD: Remade versions of THPS 1 & 2. Looks sweet.
• The PlayStation Vita, Half Life 3, Mario Kart 7, Super Metroid and much more!